January 14, 2007

New Year 2007!!

Here we are at the beginning of another New Year. I am back after a long time. During the last six months I took a 6 week vacation to India. As soon as I was back from India, the holiday season started with Thanksgiving followed by Christmas and New Year. Ajay and myself spent the Christmas week in South Florida. The weather in South Florida at that time was simply unbelievable - upper 70's and lower 80's. It was a very good time to be there. I will write more about that trip in one of my subsequent posts.

At the beginning of every new year I make some resolutions. Of course, I am not always successful at keeping them. But I still like to make them with the hope of keeping them. I mentioned in one of my previous post, I believe in the 'power of the word'. I believe that it helps to tell people around us about our resolutions or things that we want to accomplish in future. So here I am listing my resolutions for the year 2007.
1. Losing 15 lbs (one of the most common resolution)
2. Get done with my PhD
I've started working on both these resolutions. After lot of deliberation, we bought the "Image 9.5 elliptical". It took 4 hours for Ajay and myself to assemble it. Finally, it is up and running and so far I am happy with it. This year I am quite determined to fulfill these resolutions.

Site Meter